Last Updated: 8.14.2018
Neilson Marketing provides marketing services to insurance companies. Your content will be used to drive readers to the website. You will write as an authority on the product and give specific information about the product being offered.
Target Audience: Anyone looking for insurance.
- Use each keyword 2-3 times
- Feel free to insert “in” in location keywords so they make more sense.
- DO NOT USE KEYWORDS IN ARTICLE TITLE, ONLY IN ARTICLE ITSELF
- If keywords are misspelled, go ahead and fix them.
- At the top of the page, list the keyword – URL in column D of the spreadsheet (copy and paste from there).
- Example: Expensive jewelry insurance – http://www.ajbenet.com/personal-insurance/private-client-services/jewelry”
- Never use the insurance agency/client name or website unless it is part of the keyword.
- Include specific information and details relating to the keyword (type of insurance coverage). If there is not enough info on the URL, research online. *Remember you are not rewriting the article in the URL. It is there for reference and information*
- Use headers, and include bullet or numbered lists when possible.
- Your articles will be submitted through the form in Column F of the spreadsheet.
- Once your articles have been submitted, save them as Word documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the article as the “primary keyword – article title”.
- For example, “boat insurance – Why You Need Boat Insurance”
Risk management in nursing homes – http://www.kbunderwriters.com/senior-living-program/nursing-homes
The Changing Face of Nursing Home Risk Management
As life expectancy continues to expand and America’s senior population grows, many nursing homes nationwide seek to enhance their residents’ engagement with the broader community and, by extension, to increase their quality of life. This emerging trend does involve certain liabilities, however, and risk management in nursing homes is therefore a highly useful service that provides coverage for these risks.
Coverage for New Opportunities
Nursing home residents are more involved in their communities than ever before. Nursing homes encourage and aid residents in pursuing a wide range of activities that can involve leaving the nursing home grounds, including the following:
- Tutoring the general public
- Taking classes
- Local travel
It is inevitable that these activities bring with them added risk. Nursing homes need to take into account that increased engagement with the community at large can mean increased liability, whether in the form of damage to or loss of commercial property or potential auto accidents. However, with the right risk management and loss prevention measures in place, a nursing home can successfully provide these opportunities to seniors.
The Impact of Good Coverage
Access to these opportunities can greatly enhance a senior’s quality of life. That nursing homes are increasingly seeking to create space for these activities among their residents is truly commendable. All of these changes can be made possible with quality risk management in nursing homes.
restaurant insurance – http://www.iwains.com/programs/restaurant-advantage/
Preventing a Restaurant Problem From Becoming a Nightmare
Restaurants are liable for a much wider range of possibilities than many other business owners. While restaurant insurance covering property damage and crime are highly important to any business, restaurants should also be protected from cases of food poisoning, slips and falls, and even fire damage. Relying on a high-quality insurance policy can protect you from any unaffordable incidents in the future.
Insurance for restaurants will often include coverage for equipment breakdown and utility services causing damage or spoilage to your products or property. Such elements outside of an owner’s control should not impact the profits received. Sometimes, a time element can be incorporated into the utility insurance should a water or gas outage prevent an insured business from opening its doors.
Further Reduce Your Liability With Insurance Packages
Comprehensive restaurant insurance packages are very important for restaurants of all sizes. While some small businesses may see such packages as a potential place to cut costs, they are much more affordable than a lawsuit stemming from such an issue. Comprehensive insurance will protect you from big fines and assets being seized or reclaimed. These packages can include the following:
- Liquor liability
- Hired or non-owned automobile liability
- Interruption of business due to contamination
- Employee dishonesty
- Advertising injuries
- Errors in deliveries and catering
If you secure restaurant insurance that covers these issues, you may be amazed at the relief you feel. Know that you and your investments are protected from happenstance.
Workers Compensation Insurance Companies- http://www.caitlin-morgan.com/wholesale-programs/workers-compensation/
The Top 3 Good Traits of Companies That Offer Workers’ Compensation Insurance
When shopping around for workers compensation insurance companies, you may wonder how to make sure the company you select will be able to meet the needs of your business. There are a few qualities to look for that can help you make your decision.
Anyone employed by the company you choose should be an expert in their field. From underwriters to agents, they should be knowledgeable professionals who understand what it will take to exceed your expectations as a client.
The rates charged by good workers compensation companies should be reasonable and comparable to current market prices. You should be able to work with a company that you respect and trust without paying inflated prices for your policies.
While all good insurance companies should be familiar with how to handle a variety of situations and clients, it can be especially important to ensure that they have expertise in the following areas:
- Claims management
- Loss prevention
Being able to efficiently and effectively handle these areas can take years of job experience, but it will go a long way toward making sure the company and its employees are prepared for any issues you may have.
There are many things on your mind when you are running a business. Good workers compensation insurance companies will be able to take care of any issues that may arise in that area so that you have one less thing to worry about.